Confidence Building

1. Confidence is acquired.
2. Preparation develops it.
3. Action cures fear. Fear is indecision and postponement.

A. Dealing with fear:
1) Identify it.
2) Admit it.
3) Accept it.
4) Deal with it accordingly.
(Confront and take action/ or cure.)

B. Recognize fear as constructive and positive, it
was given for your own protection and your
own good.
4. Deposit only positive thoughts in your memory.
5. Withdraw only positive thoughts from your memory:

Words to Forget
I can’t
Impossible
I’ll try
I, me, my
I have to
Worried
Stressed
Should have
Could have
If only
Yes, but
Someday
Difficult
Problem
Hate

Words to Remember
I can
Possible
I will
You, your
I want to
Interested
Motivated
Will do
My goal
Next time
I understand
Today
Challenging
Opportunity
Love

6. Avoid doing anything that makes you ask your self, Will I get caught?
7. In order to think confidently, you must act confident.
8. Don’t be afraid to:
A. Sit up front when possible.
B. Make eye contact.
C. Walk 25% faster than average people. (Act with a purpose.)
D. Speak up when you have something to say.
E. Smile big.
Digg this

No comments: